Many trains including Bengaluru-Danapur Express passing through Jabalpur canceled due to non-interlocking work.
Jabalpur 22 September. Due to non-interlocking work by the Railway Administration for the commissioning of the third line at Ballarshah station of South Central Railway, Vijayawada Division for infrastructure development, some passenger trains passing through this route will remain canceled from their originating station on the scheduled dates. According to which some special trains pass through Pamre via Itarsi, Jabalpur, Katni and Satna.
Trains canceled from originating station
1) Train No. 03251 Danapur-Bengaluru Express Special Train canceled on 24, 25 September and 01, 02, 08, 09 October 2023.
2) Train number 03252 Bengaluru – Danapur Express Special train canceled on 26, 27 September and 03, 04, 10, 11 October 2023.
3) Train number 03259 Danapur-Bengaluru Express special train canceled on 26 September and 03 October 2023.
4) Train number 03260 Bengaluru-Danapur Express special train canceled on 28 September and 05 October 2023.
5) Train No. 03247 Bengaluru-Danapur Express Special Train canceled on 28 September and 05 October 2023.
6) Train No. 03248 Bengaluru – Danapur Express Special Train canceled on 30 September and 07 October 2023.
7) Train number 03241 Danapur-Bengaluru Express special train canceled on 29 September and 06 October 2023.
8) Train No. 03242 Bengaluru – Danapur Express Special Train canceled on 01 and 08 October 2023.
9) Train number 06509 Bengaluru City-Danapur Express Special train will remain canceled on 25 September and 02, 09 October 2023.
10) Train number 06510 Danapur-Bengaluru City Express special train will remain canceled on 27 September and 04, 11 October 2023.
11) Train number 03245 Danapur-Bengaluru Express special train will remain canceled on 27 September and 04 October 2023.
12) Train number 03246 Bengaluru – Danapur Express special train will remain canceled on 29 September and 06 October 2023.
Source : palpalindia
read this also :-
Third permanent negotiation mechanism meeting of WCREU was held, many important decisions were taken in the interest of railway employees and their families.
WCRECC general body meeting on 23rd September, decisions will be taken in the interest of railway workers
Jharkhand: Impact of Rail Roko movement begins, Railways canceled 9 trains, changed routes of 7, movement starting from 20th
Adopt these home remedies for burning tongue! Effect will be visible in seconds
Rail track caved in Ratlam division due to heavy rains, mud flowed, 28 trains diverted, 7 cancelled, see the list of affected trains here
OMG: Lucknow Division of Railways spent Rs 70 lakh on catching 168 rats, revealed in RTI