Rohit Sharma, Kohli to Rishabh Pant get so much salary annually, you will be shocked to know this
New Delhi: The Board of Control for Cricket in India spends the most money in the world, whose share is also the highest in the ICC World Cup. Not only this, apart from huge salary, BCI provides all the facilities including travel and medical for free to its players, due to which everyone wants to play for India.
In such a situation, everyone wants to know the salary along with the earnings of their favorite batsman and bowler. Do you know that the annual income of most of the players in India is in lakhs. BCCI has also released a list regarding annual contracts. In this, salary is decided according to the grade. There are some players in India who come in A+ grade and are given crores of rupees as annual salary, which is very important to know.
Know the salary of these players including Rohit Sharma and Kohli
BCCI has made a contract list regarding the salary of the players, in which the annual salary has been fixed according to the grade. Accordingly, players included in A+ grade are given Rs 7 crore per year. Grade plus one includes team captain Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli, Jasprit Bumrah and Ravindra Jadeja.
Apart from this, players included in A grade are given Rs 5 crore every year. Hardik Pandya, R Ashwin, Mohammed Shami, Rishabh Pant, Axar Patel have been included in this. You might be shocked to know the income of these players, but it is 100 percent true. This is because the salary has also been confirmed by BCCI.
Know the income of new players
For your information, let us tell you that players of even grade one are now provided Rs 3 crore annually. Cheteshwar Pujara, KL Rahul, Shreyas Iyer, Mohammad Siraj, Surya Kumar Yadav, Shubman Gill have been included in this. Along with this, BCCI gives Rs 1 crore every year to the players included in Grade C. Names of 11 players have been included in this.
Read these news also
- The cheapest 5G smartphone is coming to make a splash in the market, features will be like expensive phones
- Vastu tips for kitchen: Do not commit these mistakes in the kitchen while sleeping at night, otherwise there will be fights in the house every day.
- Seen many cheap cars, see here the list of 5 Most Expensive Electric Cars of India
- Airtel’s 1 year cheap plan, free Disney+ Hotstar subscription with 2.5GB daily data and unlimited calling
- Income Tax Department announced the good news, people were shocked to know, read details
- Buy iPhone 15 series from here with discounts and offers of Rs 7500, users rushed to see this
- Big gift from Indian Railways on the occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, special train started on this route, seat will be available easily
- Ration card holders can buy gas cylinder here for just Rs 428, you will be thrilled to know the update.
- Jio’s affordable recharge plan, 3GB data will be available daily for 84 days, many benefits will be available along with unlimited calling.
- Modi government introduced women’s reservation bill in Parliament, know how much will be the share in Assembly and Lok Sabha