Despite the resounding victory in the Asia Cup 2023, Team India was not able to achieve the number-1 position in the ICC ODI rankings. However, there is a great chance for the Indian team to reach this position before the ODI World Cup 2023. If the Indian team is successful in performing well in the 3-match ODI series against Australia starting from September 22 and wins the series 2-1, then it will reach the number-1 position.
crown number 1
There has been a lot of change in the International Cricket Council i.e. ICC ODI team rankings in the last 2 weeks. The Australian team had captured the number-1 position by defeating South Africa in the first two ODI matches.
But, then the situation changed. After this, due to consecutive defeats in the last 3 matches played, the Kangaroo team had to lose this place. Talking about the current ranking, Pakistan team is currently occupying the number-1 position with 114.889 rating points.
India is a strong team and their confidence is also at a high level after recently winning the Asia Cup title. Keeping these things in mind, there seems to be every possibility that the Indian team can get the number 1 crown by defeating the Kangaroo team.
Read these news also
- INDIA Alliance: AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi targets INDIA alliance
- Just wait a little, the new Swift is coming with 40km mileage, these premium features will be available in killer look.
- 11,750 discount on Realme smartphone with 64MP camera, after seeing the deal offer, users say – Tune dil ko churaya Sanam…
- Khesari Lal got scared after seeing Rani Chatterjee’s hot style in a closed room, then touched such a place that the actors got upset
- Gold iPhone 15 Pro Max has arrived in the market! Apple logo is made of 24K, you will freeze after hearing the price
- Team India’s luck will shine, it will get the number 1 crown, just have to do this work
- Mahindra Scorpio is setting fire at this price, long line to buy
- PPF Vs FD: Great scheme making waves in the market, there will be bumper profit on investment, read details
- Why are Virat and Rohit resting against Australia? Surprising information came to light
- Parliament Special Session Live: 26 Lok Sabha seats and 132 Assembly seats will be available in UP, this is how the equation can change.